The King Andrianampoinimerina (1778-1810 AD) asked his advisors about the future of Madagascar. So they told him:
1. After your reign, a king shall reign (King Radama 1st: 1810-1828).
2. Then the queens will reign (Queen Ranavalona 1st to Queen Ranavalona III: 1828-1896).
3. Then, foreigners will rule the country (the french colonization: 1896-1960).
4. Then the servants will lead the country (the republican period: 1960-2016).
5. Then, men no up or down will lead the country (the regime of transition: 1972-1975; 2009-2014).
6. Finally, the country and the kingdom will return to their owners, the Royal House of Madagascar, then the country will live in security and people will be blessed (the New Kingdom of Madagascar, which will come very soon).
Moreover, since the beginning of the 17th Century, H.M. the King Ralambo (1575-1600 AD) has put that from the direct descendant of H.M. the King and High Priest Andriantompokoindrindra (1600-1610), the Eldest branch of the Royal House of Madagascar, and the direct descendant of his brother H.M. the King Andrianjaka (1610-1630), in the Kingdom of Avaradrano the Eldest region of Imerina, will be always the King of Imerina, in the Central Highlands, then the King of Madagascar.
Furthermore, H.M. the King an High Priest Andriantompokoindrindra (1600-1610) has prophesied that, in the future, the Kingdom will be ruled again by his direct descendants.
7. Conclusion: All prophecies about the coming of kings, then the coming of queens, foreigners, servants and commoners were fulfilled. Neither a man nor a political group nor a foreign power could stop the coming soon of the New and Modern Kingdom in Madagascar.
Prince Rev. Dr. Ndriana RABARIOELINA,
Direct descendant of the Eldest Branch of the Royal House of Madagascar,
Head of the Royal House of Madagascar.